BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Parting of Ways

Isn't it ironic that every ray of sunshine has a shadow to counter it? This year has been my favorite year in school. I learned how to focus better in school so I'd do well, I made way more friends, and had relatively good classes and teachers (with a few exceptions). This has also been my least favorite school year. A lot of my friends (including my best friend) are going to go to Layton HS next year, while I go to Davis. Also, I've now got an overloaded 10th grade year to look forward to next year! Still, I wouldn't do 9th grade over again, as it was as close to a perfect year as I'll ever get. And anyway, if all goes as planned, I'll stay in contact with my friends and we'll get together frequently over the next few years.

Because it was my last year in Jr. High, my parents bought me a yearbook this year! At the signing, I was kind of shocked at how many people I knew! I spent forever getting all my friends and favorite teachers to sign my yearbook. Thank you everyone for signing! You're all amazing people! Keep reading my blogs!

0 comments: