BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dancing

Dancing is a really weird subject for me. Why? Because less than a year ago, you'd have to drag me there in a body bag to get me to go. Now is when those of you who know me are going: WHAT?!?!?!?!? Well, I guess that's one of the many ways I've changed. It's a kind of funny story really. It all started when I was blasting up evil zombie monkeys for the CIA. No, I'm kidding! It was really dumb actually, Marie Derigimore (or however you spell that insanely long name) really wanted me to go to one. So I did, and at first it wasn't so good but then along comes Border Walker. At this point in time I didn't really know him, but after a little while, I was just ROCKIN! So, really, most of the credit of my going to dances is due to Border Walker. So, if you read this, Border Walker, THANK YOU! And thank you, Marie Derigimore, for bugging me so much that I decided to go! Anyway, dancing has now become a defining factor in my life. Now, in order to KEEP me from going, you would have to shoot both my legs, give me an extremely large dose of tranqulizer, and then stuff me in a kevlar body bag! In fact, I'm going to a dance today! Yipee for me!

6 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Oh wow... ha ha! Yeah, the dances are actually pretty fun! Have you ever been to EFY before though? The dances there are like, nearly twice as fun as the Regional ones!!!

Border Walker said...

Dance rock! It is the expression of the soul in the only way our imperfect bodies can. Dancers are the athletes of God. Dance is like breathing, you can't live without it.

Anonymous said...

Hehe that's pretty funny! Most boys I know hate dances! If I wasn't an S.B.O. my friends would have to drag me to dances... But now it's required for me!

Brain said...

Well now you know one that doesn't! And Regional dances are so much funner than school! You should totally come to one.

Anonymous said...

I've gone to regional and school dances... It's not that I don't like dancing in general, but I never get asked. Admittedly I'm too shy to ask anybody, and it's not very fun to just stand around feeling awkward. Any advice?

Brain said...

Yes, you need to have a great attitude. If you don't, you'll end up hating it. (Go to the forum for details on that) But if you have a good attitude, I can garentee you'll be asked at least twice, probably more.