BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Worst Plague Ever-Sickness

You know, sickness is a nightmare! Just when you think that life is at its very worst, sickness comes along and makes it that much worse! Seriously, how does it seem to know the very best times to make a bad situation worse? This week in school I had an AR contract, a math test, a web work and a news article all due on Friday! Due to the new term and the very little grades put into the computer, I now have some really terrible grades. Well guess what happened? No, I didn't go skiing. No, I didn't sluff! Yes, I did get sick!

Starting this Monday I hadn' t been feeling my best. I had a stomach ache and I was feeling kinda tired. But I decided that I'd continue going to school because it wasn't really all that bad. But this week I've been a little out of it and I haven't been doing as well as I probably could have, had I been well. So I kept deciding that, day after day, and I just got a little bit worse, day after day. Come Friday, my poor body was really hurting so I finally missed school- on the worst possible day.

Why do we all hate sickness? I think that it's because of school. If you think of it, it's kinda funny! We all talk about how much we dislike school and how we wish we didn't have to go to school. But when it comes down to it, none of us really want to miss it. We just say that because that's what you're supposed to say. Unless you don't care, missing school is nothing any of us want to do. Why? Because it ruins your grades. You could have an "A" in a class and you miss a day for such a reason as sickness and POW. Guess who doesn't have an "A"? It also makes you miserable. Suddenly, miserable. Like, go to bed fine at night and unable to get out of bed the next morning, suddenly miserable. So stay away from the terrors of sickness and keep healthy!

0 comments: