BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Time Demons-Religous?

I HATE time! (Yeah, I know that "hate" is a strong word but I'm trying to convey a strong point.) I dislike everything about it. When yoiu want it to go slow, what does it do? It speeds up! And just guess at what it decides to do when you want time to just fly by? It's like there is a little time demon who instinctively dislikes you, and he's been blessed with the power to see everything you ever do for the purpose of making your life as miserable as he possibly can. No...scratch that idea. I think Satan has millions of time devils that, as soon as we cross the veil, are assigned to us to make us as miserable as possible and weaken our defenses so he can crush us! And God lets it be that way as part of our test to see if we're worthy. Now you probably think I'm kidding, and I'm taking a lame stab at humor. Not so. I'm actually deadly serious. Now that I come to think of it, most crimes are a result of lying, which I've found in most cases to be because of a lack of time. Like when someone steals something it's usually because they didn't feel they had the time to earn it honestly. No, I'm not saying that everyone who has a tight schedule is going to end up robbing your local drug store. Just a few messed up, weak, weird people. So I challenge everybody who actually finished reading this to be strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're right in a way. Like that quote "Time flies when you're having fun." It really is true, good times never seem to last very long. Life is a rollercoaster and time follows along the track.

Marie Degarimore said...

yeah. i agree. And i need a favor, my eyes are kinda bad, and your font, is really hard to read in that color. So do a poor girl a favor and either change the font color, or the background. I like reading your blog, but this time i had to highlight it to be able to read it.