BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Water Horse

For three weeks now my grandparents have been here in Utah. My grandparents are so neat! Things seem to be less stressful and we have a bunch of fun when they're here. So, during the Christmas break, we went to the theater to see a movie called Water Horse. Most people I've talked to haven't seen this movie so I'll TRY not to give anything away, but I won't guarantee anything. But I probably won't try too hard because, being such a great movie, you should have already seen it. Anyway, I loved that movie! If all of the movie ratings came from me this would get five stars, movie of the year, thumbs up, and any synonyms of those phrases. One of the reasons to why I loved this movie so much is because, if you listen, it has a blend of history and fantasy. For those of you who don't know, history is my favorite subject in school and fantasy is my favorite genre for books and movies. This is the reason to why one of my favorite books is Animal Farm, which I highly recommend to everyone. So everyone go out and see Water Horse!

0 comments: