BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bummer!

Hey Everyone! Well today was supposed to be extremely fun but it is turning out to be not so fun. Yeah, so like I was supposed to go to Frightmares (at Lagoon). But I don't think the weather likes me very much because it started to rain and snow. Or more likely, my family planned this on the wrong day. Yeah, so instead of having a blast there, I get to have a blast here doing my homework, chores, and not going outside. But before you pity my miserable existence, know that I will, at the end of the day, be all done with these chores and able to do funner things such as watch Stargate (a TV show, possibly the best ever), maybe go outside, go to a friend's or build legos (I know what you're thinking... but I don't get HOW legos could be a "little kids" toy). Yeah, so I've been doing the Greek project for English class and I think I've changed what character I want to do about 777 times. I finally chose some Greek guy named Deucalion (I have no idea how to pronounce that) who was in a very familiar story about the flooding of the earth and him building an ark to escape death while all the wicked people of the earth drown. After I decided who to do, I had a whole big adventure in trying to figure out the textbook's definition of how to do the most evil thing in the English language, works cited pages. I finally figured it out by calling out to my mom that I needed help. So, all in all, my day has been a disappointing day(if thats even possible). So bye now, and keep yourselves optomistic.

0 comments: