BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ad-Ons

Hey! So I pride myself on being a relatively blunt person(for example, if I don't understand you I would tell you), so I'll cut to the chase. I am trying to improve my blog(make it interesting) but If you see my "poll" you have probably guessed that I was just writing randomly and really had no clue what to put. I have stated before that I view myself as busy(or maybe I just procrastinate, I don't know). So if you have any suggestions, please give instructions as it would cut down on time.
By the way, THANK YOU to anyone(specifically the two kind souls who have already commented) who comments on my blog page!

2 comments:

MRT said...

Are you "blunt" in a negative way, or would it be better to say that you are "to-the-point"? Do you find that this quality saves confusion and makes life go more efficiently?

Marie Degarimore said...

maybe you should start making stories up. Short stories always work, and so do real books. Just make up a book and do a chapter a week. THen it will be easy to get the 500 words a week