BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween

I know everyone else is talking about Halloween adventures in their blogs but I think it's always good to do it yourself. Anyway, I usually go trick-or-treating but this year I'm invited to go over to the (fake names used) Adamses' house for a party. The Adamses are great people and I recently became friends with Damaris, a daughter of theirs. I was planning on going trick-or-treating but I really didn't know what I was going to be. Usually, the night before Halloween, I come up with some really lame costume that looks stupid compared to my friends' costumes. For example, when I was a seventh grader I was a guy with a wig and a big hat. I was supposed to be an old man, but everyone thought I was dressing up as Saddam Hussein. Not to mention, I hate an old costume with all its little parts. If I go to the party this year I won't have to dress up. Some of my other friends might be coming, too. However, one of my friends doesn't want to come because he prefers scaring children's pants off when they come trick-or-treating. But his type of humor is pretty strange sometimes. Some of my other friends might still go trick-or-treating just to get the houses' candy. But, I have decided I'll go to Damaris's party.

2 comments:

Panda Girl said...

LOL sounds like fun! This year I couldn't really think of a costume, so I just wore all black and said I was emo LOL

Border Walker said...

I might go to [insert fake name here]'s party too! I don't know yet,