BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Optimism

Now, here is a topic that I have really wanted to talk about, OPTIMISM. Wouldn't you guys agree that optimism is so much better than pessimism? I know a few pessimistic people and they can be very annoying sometimes because they are always putting people down. Pessimists are most annoying during sports (or pretty much every competitive activity). Optimists, however, are awesome to have on a team or activity because they are alway's building you up. I know from experience that having someone optimistic on your team can really make a difference. I am on a competitive soccer team (by the way, soccer RULES), and I had a game on Tuesday. The score was 3-0, then in like 5 minutes(I really have no idea how much time it was but it seemed like 5) the opponents scored two goals. We could have been pessimistic, and doom ourselves, but we told ourselves and our team, that we were better than them. We eventually won that game at a score of 3-2. So, the moral to the story is, BE OPTIMISTIC.

0 comments: