BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Week

DAY 1: Monday was so fun! Okay, so, the first good thing that day was that I actually woke at 5:30 and STAYED UP! For everyone who doesn't know me very well, believe me when I say it is a miracle. Anyway, things just keep getting better and better and by the time I get to school I am like jumping off walls and not even all that tired. So, right after 3rd period I am walking past the Spanish teacher's door and see the NAL list. I made it! The rest of that school day passed normally but when we had NAL meeting later that day, I found that I had a lot of friends in it this year. When I had done it 2 years previously, I had like one friend in NAL. So it made me way happier to know I had some friends this year. When I got home even later that day, I got my homework done way speedy and had more spare time than usual.

DAY 2: Relatively speaking, Tuesday was a "normal" day. I had fun talking with my friends, but the lessons in class were extremely boring. When I got home that day I tried to watch TV for a little bit, but was interrupted so many times that I soon completely gave up. I had some fun though and when my homework was done and my chores completed we watched Transformers.

DAY 3: The worst day of my week. Wednesday was terrible. I got up at 5:30 and stayed up for about 2 minutes before falling asleep again. In school that day, I was so sleepy that I almost had 3 missings in my first 4 periods. When I got home I did my homework, which took forever, before falling asleep. The only good fortune I had that day was when my Mom came home from New York, where she had been visiting my grandparents.

DAY 4: Today was pretty fun. It was kinda like a Monday-Wednesday mix. I had a pretty good school day. In seminary I did a devotional, which was not nearly as scary as the last time I did it. All my classes seemed to go by pretty fast until science. She had us do the notebook assignment where even graded assignments were part of it. Then I had English where we were reciting the poem "IF". I had already done mine so I was dead bored. When I got home, I fooled around and now I'm writing this.

DAY 5(added later): Friday was terrible with a ray of sunshine. My day started out at O.K. but just went down from there. I got up fine and went to school without incident. But then, for some reason, bad luck set in. I started forgetting things, then started zoning out for no reason at all, etc. I am counting myself extremely fortunate that I didn't have much due that day or I would have had a lot of missings. Then, in seventh period, I had a substitute. I did not like the sub and I don't think she liked me all that much either. So, because there was a sub and the fact that I lost my ID card, I could not use the computers, which prevented me from taking the AR test that will decide my grade. Finally, class got over and I got to go home. I got home in a not so happy mood and became very obstinate(which I am ashamed of). Then I got to go to the Ward Halloween Party which I thought was going to be not so fun. I was wrong. It was about the only good thing I did all day. I had friends there, DDR, Kareoke to songs that I hate (High School Musical) but was fun anyway, and best of all FOOD. And it came to pass that (like my blog) my day ended.

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Good job making NAL! I remember in 7th grade, there were only us 3 7th graders, that was kinda dismal. But I ended up making friends on it. :D