BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Global Warming

Are we all doomed to a terrible death? Are we all going to be driven back from the coasts because the water has risen a grand total of 777 micrometers? Are you tired of those extremely pessimistic scientists who only say we are going to be doomed because they want to be known for something? Before I say anything more I would like to add that I am not completely anti-global warming, only I think that the scientists have made global warming sound so ominous when it might effect only a small portion of the world. In fact, I actually agree that global warming is happening and that Antarctica and all the glaciers are getting a tad smaller. But I disagree that this is ALL human doing. Could it not also be possible that warming up a little could be part of the earth's natural cycle? I mean, scientists have admitted that they don't know everything and what if the earth decides to get a tad hotter for a while. They also have evidence to back up the theory that the earth has gone through periods of hot and cold for thousands of years. I also am sure that we as a people aren't helping the matter, but I doubt we are all going to die because the world goes up a couple degrees.

1 comments:

Alina said...

Well, aren't cows the one who are releasing the most carbon dioxide or something like that from their expelling of gas?