BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Music

WARNING: If music(especially country) is your entire life, than I would like to ask a favor of you, don't read this blog. Okay, so Thursday was my brother's birthday (the 8th grader who is quiet during school, not the noisy 7th grader, some of you might have seen him). Anyway, so I will now list out his presents for you: music from the Star Wars saga, a pirates of the carribean soundtrack, a lord of the rings soundtrack, piano sheet music, and a lego. My brother was pretty excited about his gifts and I, being the nice, kind, loving indivdual that I am, congragulated him on his presents. Privately though, I was thinking it a complete waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I love music (except country) and I like listening to it but I think he could have gotten something just a little more interesting, such as a gallon of sprite, a cell phone or some other really expensive gift that would make my parents go broke. That's all for now!

0 comments: