BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 9, 2007

CALVIN AND HOBBES 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under this blog is a strip of Calvin and Hobbes comics. They are really funny and I would like everyone to see them.

So, as you may have noticed, my comics weren't exactly one hundred percent there. For those of you who didn't see, they were chopped off at the seventy-five percent mark. This made them really hard to appreciate because you couldn't read any of the punchlines. So today, I decided to have a little bit of fun and try to fix them. I learned two things: 1-After resizing, it's still hard to read the words, even though you can now. 2-You can't resize all the pictures at the same time. What I mean by that is that in order to resize the photos you have to resize one, publish the post, hit edit, resize the next one, publish, etc. That's a lot of work! Doesn't that kinda make you wonder why that is the case? Is it just my computer? Is it a glitched computer system? Oh well, I can't do anything about it.

4 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

Well, that sucks for me I guess. All I get to see are Xs, haha.

Alina said...

I thought that the comic name was "Calvin and Hobbes" with an e? Perhaps I am wrong?

Brain said...

You're write. I'll change that!

Brain said...

Sorry, right, not write!