BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 8, 2007

CALVIN AND HOBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry that the pictures are cut off from the post but I honestly can't fix it. Trust me, I tried!

OK, so these are really funny comics. They are Calvin and Hobbs comics, which are the best I think. Anyone familiar with them? When I was emailed these I was in a laughing fit for about ten minutes.

Also, if you have a feeble mind and a weak heart and an easy to upset stomach, PLEASE don't read any of these extremely cool photos of snowmen getting mutilated. THERE IS NO GORE (fortunately)!















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Calvin and Hobbes comics!
I don't have a lot of them but my Grandpa has like all of them and I read them when I go over there sometimes. They are Hilarious!
Sorry they didn't show up on your blog. :( They should make a TV cartoon of it, that would be cool! (much better than Charlie Brown)