BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Wonderland

So by now you've probably noticed the snow on the ground. If you haven't then you should get out a little more often. We had 7 1/2" of snow at our house. That's a lot of snow! I absolutely LOVE snow, until I have to shovel it, so I was kinda excited. With that information you can probably infer what I got to do next. I had to shovel. I had been happily contemplating the many possibilities of fun and excitement I might have when all of a sudden, out of the blue, my dad tells me that the reason I got up at 8:30 in the morning was to shovel! Great way to start the day, huh? I just need to remember to be optimistic.

4 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

Shoveling snow is fun... Haha. It's all part of the winter holidays!

Panda Girl said...

Yay for snow! I hope it snows during Christmas this year!!! :D

Lots of Keys said...

Oh yeah... SPIDER MAN 3!!!!!! It's awesome, it doesn't matter if you just hate spider man, YOU MUST SEE IT!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with lots of keys. If you have a big group of people and your shoveling together it can be fun!