BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Randomness About a Specific Topic

While reading through the discussion board (yes, I actually read all those), on Question #9, I realized that I left out my personal opinion on the topic of school work. My personal opinion on this subject is that I don't really have one. I am one of those people who, if they have an freakishly unusual amount of homework they complain, and if they have a regular amount they don't complain. I guess I would look at myself as someone who would give in easily to any minor opinion on a whim. But no, that can't be right because that would mean that I wouldn't really have opinions on other things, like the who's better Layton or Davis thing. Which, of course, Davis is (not arguing). In fact, I know several people who have told me that some of my voiced opinions are going to get me mugged, has that stopped me? No. So that can't be it, which leaves me thinking. What kind of person am I? Honestly, I don't think they have my category. I guess I'm just one of a kind, alone with all the others like me, but at the same time not like me, who don't always fit in with "normal" society but are a long ways off from being outcasts. But, maybe that's a good thing because if you haven't noticed already, it's the different people who do the important things in life because they are different. They know when to fight, when to give in and how to use their head. George Washington was this way, as was Abe Lincoln. Now the Question is: Are you different?

P.S. I do enjoy being vague and random. (sometimes)

2 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Ha ha. Here we go again! Davis is NOT better than Layton! They both have their goods and bads though.

:D

Brain said...

Didn't I say "Not arguing"?!?